Sunday, August 23, 2009

After playing with the 30 day free trial of both Topaz Adjust and DeNoise, I purchased the Topaz Photoshop Bundle (contains Topaz Adjust, Simplify, DeNoise, Detail, Clean, DeJPEG. On a recient trip to Savannah, GA I was on a Trolley tour, and took a quick snap of the City Hall looking North on Bull Street at around 1325 hours. It was an overcast day, so I decided to play with Topaz Adjust with my shinny new license. I must say I really like the results... See the resultant image on my flickr account at:
Savannah City Hall
Shortly after I posted the image, I received a comment from another flickr user indicating "This scene holds special memories for me." They even marked it as one of their favorites!!!
THANK-YOU Rick Sammon for bringing these filters to my attention!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment