Friday, September 25, 2009

Large Spider in "his" web

A shot of a spider that caught my attention as I was driving out of my son's High School's Parking lot this morning. shows the spider from the sid
The Spider's body is Approximately the size of a quarter. While I was photographing it, one of the security guards came up to me and asked if he could help me - of course he noticed the camera... I told him that ihad just dropped off my son, and noticed the spider so I thought I'd take a few shots of it. The security guard looked and said that there were two of them - I looked to the right, and sure enough there was a second spider about three feet away. Both spiders had a web that was eight feet tall, and three feet across. I thanked him, and he walked off. It is nice to see that one can actually take an image in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment